Mobile Software Technology, LLC is happy to announce the opening of its Canadian division. Contact us at
(877)-667-8001 x 117if you have any questions
MO.S.T. Contractor now integrate with Google Maps.
The Foundry System selects Mobile Software Technology to help manage service operations
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur? Want to start your own business but fear the risk? We will provide all the education and resources you need to build a Michael & Son Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, or Duct Cleaning franchise in your town."If you can't, we can!" ®
For more information on these exciting opportunities click here ...
Click on desired image to bring to the front and click on wording to go to page of interest.
What makes us innovative is our program was developed to help a company with their most precious and sensitive resource, their employees. With the assistance and guidance of several HVAC service companies our program makes it easier for standardizing the way work is done in the office and out in the field. This approach has lead to an increase in productivity through the following features:
- Elimination of paper invoices and timesheets;
- Optimized scheduling means less time travelling between jobs and having the ability to assess skill levels needed on a job means the correct people get sent to the job;
- Electronic data transfer results in fewer trips to the office and reduction in fuel costs;
- Electronic payment capture means increased cash flow and reduced receivables;
- Greater consistency in data input results in fewer errors and enforced company business rules;
- Reduced phone calls to office through use of instant messenger services;
- Custom employee tickler system for assigning and tracking tasks;
- Reduction in dispatcher time by rapidly assigning and monitoring service calls;
- Reduction in call backs caused by errors and omissions;
- Better inventory management through accurate parts replenishment reporting;
- GREEN AGENDA which focuses on electronic transfer of customer documents like invoices, installation guides and forms so as to reduce paper output;
- Capture more service contracts, cross-sell & up-sell revenue;
- Reduces time spent on service order resolution and billing processes;
- Eliminates double entry of service tickets;
- Exceed your competitions professionalism;
Through the user of dashboards, reports and pivot tables we offer up a wide range of data tools to help all levels of your company stay informed on the key performance indicators important to them.
Our mobile solution is NOT PDA based but designed to be used on any laptop or tablet PC. This difference allows us to offer up a wealth of information not done before to the technician in the field; such as, user definable list of previous work done for that customer, customer equipment, user definable scanned documents and images, and much more. Technicians out in the field also have ability to print/email invoices, specialty forms, checklists, extended warranty forms, to name a few.
Training and implementation is the key to the success of any new program. At MO.S.T. we take this very seriously as this is where even the best software programs have met with failure. We have a specially trained team of industry professionals and computer people that will provide that initial onsite implementation and additional web support.
The first few weeks are critical to any new install, no matter what software is being implemented, so our team is designed to make that as painless as possible.
With all the software choices out there choosing the best system for your business can be challenging and confusing, with many wondering "Which system is the best?".
The answer quite simply is whichever system best suits YOUR needs.
No system can be all things to all people. At MO.S.T. our philosophy is centered around providing a system that will not just duplicate what is already out there but innovate the way you do business.
Let us show you the MO.S.T. system to see if our design philosophy fits your company's needs.
As one company owner told us, "If the increased success of my company is not worth 30 min to an hr of my time then I should close up shop or put someone else in charge".
We look forward to hearing from you so contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule a guided tour.
With a focus on standardization, work flow and information management, MO.S.T.—Contractor strives to increase productivity and revenue while decreasing
costs and wasted time.