Reports & Dashboards
Every office system is a huge database of information, ever growing. What makes any management system worthwhile is how it takes all that raw information and turns it into something useful for the end user.
MO.S.T. uses 3 ways of doing this. Each offering up its own set of benefits. They are Dashboards, Pivot Tables and Standard Reports.
- Visual nature makes it nice for management to review information;
- Stay on top of relevant company information in real time by simply refreshing the screen;
- Our "user" specific dashboards allow owners, managers, CSR, and dispatchers to monitor the key trends and relationships that drive their company's success;
- With an ever growing list of features our dashboards track and display a lot of information; such as, revenue, revenue per man hour, average ticket, labor efficiency, travel time, service agreement analysis, new customers, employee statistics and calls by lead source, to name a few.
- Pivot Tables:
- Pivot tables offer an exciting reporting option to view key performance indicators while changing the criteria on the screen for easy quick analysis. Row / column information can be manipulated to provide various views of the same data;
- Our pivot tables give you power to understand which marketing campaigns are working for your company. Get instant access to marketing campaign's net revenue, gaining visibility to your marketing return on investment;
- We also offer multiple revenue tracking pivot tables which helps to differentiate the employees who are revenue producers from those that might require additional training in your organization;
- Drill downs on each cell provide the desired details to see which tickets the numbers came from.
- Standard Reports:
- MO.S.T offers powerful reporting options to manage your business more effectively.
- Some key reports:
- Truck stock replenishment report: simply keeps your fleet fully stocked. Employees always have the accurate amount of inventory;
- Commission Reports decrease payroll processing time. Commission reports also increase payroll accuracy ensuring all employees are paid all commissions they are due;
- Service agreement reporting gives you the flexibility to monitor expiring service contracts, number of pre scheduled work orders my month, and service agreement revenue recognition tracking;
- and many more industry specific reports to help run your business smoothly.
- All our reports offer the flexibility to do the following:
- Save report in various formats; such as PDF and rich text format (rtf);
- Email report directly while converting report to PDF , or other formats, to make it easier;
- Print watermarks; such as, "DRAFT", "CONFIDENTTIAL", or whatever you wish it to say;
- Zoom in/out while previewing on the screen;
- Search capability for report text to make finding information quick and easy.